Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jackey   03 July 2018

Gratuity and pension pending since 2008

Hello Experts,

my father who used to work in CISF as a ASI faced corruption charges but not proven and case is still pending in the Delhi HC. on 2008 my father got terminated unexpectedly for the bad character but the issue here is after 20+ yrs of service my father haven't received any single rupee of his pension and gratuity. the case is pending in court for a decade now and dates are only happened once in a year in which no notification provided from our lawyer side and from the court side also.

Please help my family is just on edge right now. my mother left this world few months back and my father is ill too. we have no home no money no food.

Learning

1 Replies

Raghav Arora   03 July 2018

Hi ! 

It is really sad to know. The Supreme Court has given it's judgment and has made it clear that no gratuity or pension can be blocked pending proceedings. You can have your lawyer use the judgment as a precedent in the case or even appeal to the higher competent court to get the pension. The link to the shorthand of the judgment is - 

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/right-to-pension-cannot-be-taken-away-pending-proceedings-apex-court/article23112883.ece

Good Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register