New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu (Accountant)     27 September 2010


Dear All,


I was working for a Delhi based company in cochin from1996 oct 8 th to feb 18 2010. Then I resigned.The company has issued me two appointment letters one from 1996 oct and other from 1998 april.My gratuity has come from 1998. I didn't accept it and i shown them my appointment letter of 1996 oct which was issued by the then General Manager. Then they told me they will probe the matter and get back to me. And My PF Deduction was done from 1996 oct. I have been contacting the local office in kochi for feedback. The accounts in charge keep on telling me that everything is finalised and you will get the arrear.For the last three months he keeps on saying this.

What would be the Best way to sort it out.

Help Me.




 3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 September 2010

Mek wrtten representation followed by legal notice and then civil suit.

1 Like

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     27 September 2010

There appears some confusion in computing the gratuity eligibility. File a case with the controlling authority under the gratuity Act.

1 Like

G.V.Nagarajarao (Executive)     28 September 2010

file a case before the authority under Gratuity Act. Before that send a registered letter ack due to the employer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads