LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav   14 December 2017

Grandson Right in Grand Parent Property

Dear Experts. Please guide, iam going through a section -125 case from Feb-16, I have a baby boy who is now 2.5yrs old and living with my in-laws. My wife is living without my son in another place.She don't have any attachment with my son and don't want to give me his custody too.last time after the court hearing she said to me that now she will file a new case for right in property for my son. We have some agriculture land which is in the name of my mother and land was purchased after selling our ancesstral land. Please guide me whether court really award some share of property which is n my parent's name to her as my son is just 2.5 yr old. We don't want that she take the benefit in the name of my son. Can we put any clause or condition that property can be automatically transferred in the name of my son once he become 25yrs and understand all the situation.


 1 Replies

Rishi kumar   15 December 2017

Right now do not worry about the property that is in the name of your parents. She cannot touch it but she will still write in all her petitions that he and his parents own vast tracts of land , movable and immovable properties. Why worry about your son? Even you do not have any right on the properties as long as they are alive. Make a will so that your each of your parents become beneficiaries of the others properties. So in the case of something happening to one of your parents, the property still won't come to you. The rest we can see later. Just  fight the current wars. The will need not even be registered. But if possible make sure that you do something about you salary if possible as that is where men get trapped in maintenance cases. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register