Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haritha Vella (House Wife)     23 September 2010

GRANDFATHERS PROPERTY

Sir,

My father has one daughter and one son, he is elder than me. My father got property from his Father (My Grand Father). After marriage i am got seperated from my family. I got married before 5 years. from the marriage date my father says that he will settle my property dispute. But till date he not willing to give me. From Two days they are scolding me. I want to file a case in court, in this regard i am submitting my query regarding that can i have right on that property. Please tell me under which act i can won the case. Shall i file a case at Court. Please give a good suggestion in my case. Next i want to move to court. 

Note: Whatever properties are with my father won is from his father only. 

Thank you sir

waiting for your reply 

haritha 

Learning

2 Replies

ASHISH PATHAK (STUDENT)     23 September 2010

respected madam,

Under the hindu marriage succession act ,2005,  a daughter is entitled to get  share from her parental property .... as like her brothers. You can claim your share in a civil court  by drafting a plaint with the help of your lawyer....another plus point with you is that the property, so disputed is parental, and not earned or produced bu your father.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     23 September 2010

Dear Haritha

Yeah, I a gree with Ashish, you can file a suit for partition and separate possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register