Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

agent (HR)     18 June 2012

Grandfather property distribution

Hello,

My garndfather has 4 sons and 3 daughters. My grandfather is passed away and my grandmother is alive.

All 4 brothers and my grandfather was working together. As time passes, my grand father thought to expand the business. He sent his first son to another state to set up a new business. As in the business, first son was doing well, his family also moved there and in the same way with the third son. but there was not any property distribution. second son and the fourth son wsa working with my grand father.

Whatever profit was there in the bussiness of first and third son, they use partially for their family,some saving and the remaining they give it to their father.

Whatever profit was there in the bussiness of second and fourth son who were with my grand father, partially they use for family and the remaining profit was on the name of secon son as the form of lands. and the fourth son was doing as my grand father says.

Now I want to ask you that , My grand father has not written any WILL. How should be the distribution?

Is there is any right of all there sons on the profit and property of second son? How much percentage is for my grand mother? 

Learning

2 Replies

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     19 June 2012

Greetings. Please mention your religion. If you are Hindus, was the accounts maintained as HUF. Also when did your grandfather pass away. Are all the daughters married, if yes, when?

Best wishes

agent (HR)     22 June 2012

Hello Gopi Krishna,

Yes, I belongs to Hindu religion, and living in India. My grandfather was passed in 2002. It wad a sudden death because of heart fail.

All the daughters are married to well settled families.and year of their marrige are as mentioned.

1st Daughter: 1971

2nd Daughter 1973

3rdDaughter: 1991

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register