LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Grandfather property

Grandfathers (Father’s Father) will is on favour to my Paternal(fathers elder brother) and mentioned nothing belong to us. Its a probate will and also self acquired by my grand father. He is no more now and a huge property. After my mothers death in the year of 1997 I was bought up by my mothers side grandfather.I was young and never got a chance to ask for my rights. Now I am 28years old .Is there any chance of getting the share legally? At the time of Grandfathers (Father’s Father) death i was 23 on 2007 and he wrote the will on 2003. i m seeking for any legal possibilities to get my share. I don’t want to leave everything to my paternal, he is a notorious person.


 1 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     04 July 2013



Since the property is a self acquired property of your grandfather, it was his right to give it to anyone as he pleased. However, if you have full right on the ancestral property of your family. 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register