LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Archana   21 July 2016

Grand father property to grand son

My husband passed away due to second heart attack.My Father in Law passed away 10 years back. My Mother in law and sister in law alone are there. House property is present in the name of my father in law and mother in law and it is bought by my father in law. My son is 11 months old. My husband had heart attack earlier before my marriage and they didnt disclose the medical history until his death. During his second heart attack doctor found it and shouted at my MIL and later she disclosed saying as minor air lock operation done. she forced me to take personal loan in my name as soon as my marriage for 13 lakhs, took my jewels without my knowledge and kept in jewel loan and when i asked she told she kept it. After my husband death somehow my parents recovered my jewels and personal loan money from my Mil. i just want to know whether my son can claim for grand father property? There is no rule to punish cheating people ?

Learning

3 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     21 July 2016

yes. your fil's property devolved on mil, husband and sil. after husband passed away, you and son are legal heirs to husband's share. consult an able counsel to enforce your rights.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2016

Your husband share in all wealth of his father e.g. bank FD/a/c,insurance etc. Your husband's share shall devolve upon you and your son.

Your son has share in ancestral properties of your FIL.

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (Advocate)     21 July 2016

Your son is a legal heir and he has a share in the property of your Father-in-law, who passed away 10 years back.You have to approach a good civil lawyer in your area to claim the share.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register