Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJA (ABC)     09 May 2012

Gram panchayat aprtment in manikonda, hyderabad

Hi,

I have paid advance to an apartment in Manikonda, Hyderabad. It is a ground+4 floor building with cellar car parking. It is in gram panchayat lay out.

Builder says it has been through LRS and he got permission in 2007 to construct this aprtment. But when i searched through internet it says, gram panchayat can not have autority to build any apartments.

There are many apartments in the same area. But I have no clue whether there will be any problem in the future.

This project has been approved by DHFL for home loan. Now do i need to proceed further or should I cancel my booking.

Regards,

Raja

+91 8106640634

Learning

2 Replies

Bhavani Sankar Mahanti (Law Officer)     18 May 2012

In this case you have to make an enquiry with builder in respect of approved building plan and permission.

Whether it is approved by competent authority or not.

Because Grampanchayat is competent to grant for construction of G+2 only, if builder wants to construct more than G+2 he has to obtain permission and approval from Urban development authority. Until and unless he get regularization of un authorised floors. Those floors can be treated as unauthorised construction.

srikanth   09 August 2015

HI

I searched for newly constructed flat in meerpet gram panchayat hyderabad. The apartments(G+4) are 50% completed in construction Finishing works to be completed soon  and i am about to pay intial advance to the builder but came to know that banks are not providing loans to aprtments in gram panchayat. My interested flat is in 1 st floor and ground floor is for parking and shops. Could please suggest me 1.where can i find loan facility 2. what are the lagal formalities and documentations to be taken care of

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register