Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirankar Sharma (Group B Surveyor)     11 June 2015

Grade pay

Dear Sir(s),

Vide CAT Bench Lucknow order dated 09-07-1991 on my OA No.232/1990 I was awarded and had availed the entitled benefits retrospectively in terms of order “...Accordingly respondents are directed to pay the arrears of salary and allowances and other benefits taking into consideration of those who have been promoted to the post of JTA(S) with effect from 1977.” Recently in terms of 6th CPC recommendations’ and  DoPT guidelines, my that time juniors and those on the date of my retirement (31st May 2008) in all India Seniority list have been allowed Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with effect from 1st Jan 2006; Whereas I am still holding the benefits of Rs.4200/- GP with effect from the date of my retirement  from service in Geological Survey of India. My routine appeals on the issue to the concerned authorities so far have gone futile only.

Kindly advice whether the instructions in the CAT order above(Getting Sever Error attaching the File) are applicable to the present situation also OR I may have to seek a fresh relief from CAT Bench.

With Thanks & Regards.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register