Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Gupta (SRS)     07 June 2011

GPA + Will

Dear Sir

We have recntly purchased a property in Delhi. The property was orginally allotted to Mr X by Society and land comes under MCD and freehold and registrable. The owner later on sold this property to his nephew by means of Notarized GPA + Will + Sale aggreement + Payment receipt + Affidavit + Possession letter. Newphew later on registered this property on his wife name. From wife we have purchased property. Now Original allotte is dead and his adopted daughter is claiming GPA is fake and claiming property. Please suggest the legal implications.

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     07 June 2011

You must fight the case and must prove the genineness of poa. Primafacie possession is a sign of o wnership. So presumption is in favour of you. but still you can not sit put your hand upon hand.

Consult a good lawyer. Take help of nephew from whom you bought the property. 

however this rulling is also pertaining to your issue.. not favourable to you but may help you to plead---

AIR 2009 SUPREME COURT 3077 "Suraj Lamp and Industries (P) Ltd. v. State of Haryana"

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 June 2011

Dear Sir

please explain that how  the nephew of the allotee registred the propery of his wife name it is registred or notarized only & when. will is also registred or not of allotee. if the will is registred then dont worries about this hold the possession of the property & lets prove her that the poa or will is fake.

Arun Gupta (SRS)     09 June 2011

All documents i.e GPA + Will + Sale aggreement + Payment receipt + Affidavit + Possession letter are dated 1997 and nothing is registered. However in 2000 nephew sold this property to his wife as a registered freehold property. Later on his wife sold this property to Mr. Y in 2008 and Mr Y sold this to Mr Z in 2011 and i purchsed from Mr Z. I have original registery document on Wife, Mr. Y and Mr. Z and my own. Pls also clarify whether adopted daughter can apply for stay to stop construction on property??

Originally posted by :Arun Gupta
"
Dear Sir

We have recntly purchased a property in Delhi. The property was orginally allotted to Mr X by Society and land comes under MCD and freehold and registrable. The owner later on sold this property to his nephew by means of Notarized GPA + Will + Sale aggreement + Payment receipt + Affidavit + Possession letter. Newphew later on registered this property on his wife name. From wife we have purchased property. Now Original allotte is dead and his adopted daughter is claiming GPA is fake and claiming property. Please suggest the legal implications.

Regards
"

swamy (engineer)     09 June 2011

Dear Sir,

Iam working in bangalore...we group of friends seen a site 50*80 size ...so we have some doubts..we want to go as joint development agreement and we have only some minimum amount and remaining amount we want to go by loan...so first of all  what kind of loan we will get?..and then in what way we have to proceed for constructing the flats ....what kind of documents we have to get and in what way we have to proceed for this kind of project?...can any one give me the clear details for this...so it will be helpful for us..

waiting for the reply

with Regards

swamy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register