LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eswar B (Owner)     05 November 2014

Gpa cancellation

I am a man of 42 years age. At the age of 20 in 1992 I along with my two sisters gave GPA to our father regarding agricultural land. Now, due to bad relation I want to cancel the GPA given by me. What is the procedure?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 November 2014

The principal can issue a notice of revocation of power of attorney to the agent. It is enough.

If necessary a Deed of Revocation of Power of Attorney can be registered for safety purposes.

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     05 November 2014

Dear Sir,

You have to give a public notice in a newspaper that the General power of attorney with regard to your land stands revoked. You also need to give a notice to the person whom you have given the General power of attorney that he is not entitled to use your authority/power to sale purchase your property.

Advocate Pradeep from Gurgaon 9871765000

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2014

Please do not be misguided by the words of one person wrongly advising/suggesting you to contact him or an advocate for cancelling the GPA.  You can issue a notice by yourself to the power agent communicating your intention to cancel/revoke   the GPA Deed executed in his favor erstwhile with immediate forthwith and caution him to not to proceed any more with any transaction in the subject property on the basis of the said GPA and a publication to this effect in any leading newspaper may also be published immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register