LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Govt job police verification

Someone(neighbour) filed police case against me ..case is in lok adalat.. charges are Fight,restraint, chain stolen....My name is in waiting list in three govt exams, if appointment comes .Will it affect my police verification?

Learning

9 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 April 2021

Compounding of offences also means admittance of offence, therefore the same may have an effect.

Ankur Mishra   22 April 2021

Moral turpitude is the sole thing which required to be considered, mear pending of a criminal case is no reason to disqualified

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 April 2021

When there is a case pending, the police verification causes the effect.

(Guest)

Actually police registered case against the name of my 'father and some others' by this name... Can they drag my name into the case in lok adalat???right now my name isn t there...

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 April 2021

Contradictory statement! At first you held that the case was registered against you, and now you are telling, it about your father and your probability of get dragging! Chain stolen, fight etc!!! What you people understand us? Are we all sitting idle to answer your all lies and fanciful questions! 

(Guest)

This is written.    ----.     XYZ(name).  And some others. In FIR. Can they put my name in some others on later stage.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 April 2021

I do stand with experts reply

(Guest)

Expert advice ,,,means,,, which one.,,, Ididn get

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 April 2021

Pending case is a stigma in verification.Yet you can plead before the lok Adalat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register