LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHAITANYA KRISHNA   20 July 2021

Govt job

During the college in an laboratory exam, I was caught using unfair means. The academics department has deregistered (which means cancellation of that paper) that paper and has ordered me to reappear next time. Now I got an government job and while filling the attestation form, there was a question: Have you ever been debarred from any examination or any university? [Yes/No] In the college order they did not mentioned any thing like debar. They only mentioned that subject will be deregistered and was asked to pay fine. Can you kindly explain what should I do? Will it affect my career?

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 July 2021

Repeated at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/attestation-form-for-government-job-218878.asp

CHAITANYA KRISHNA   21 July 2021

Can you please kindly answer this sir. I could not find the above link

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2021

Facts posted suggest that you have not been debarred.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 July 2021

The same member posted the same query on the 18th, 20th, and 21st  July and there were 5 posts.  Please search the same from your other posts and be guided.  It is not proper to post the same query again and again.  Other members can give opinions/guidance and they can not give a guarantee certificate.  It is left to your discretion to weigh the pros and cons when such a situation really arises.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 July 2021

Suggestion given by us only provide you the roadmap. Onus is yours in undertaking the journey.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register