Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY rajauria (originator)     11 April 2013

Govt deptt harressment

Dear sir for last seven months i am not able to dissconnect my water cnnection and not getting reply from jal kal vibhag.I am persuing matter in writig along with reminders but no avail .is there any legal action can be taken against deptt.and have compensation for mental,physical and monetory agony i am going through.

 1 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     28 September 2013

first go with r.t.i.

and then file consumer case!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query