LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohneesh   01 October 2016

Govt. Bodies illegally made construction on Private Land.

Hello Sirs, I am a Company professional. Around 2 years back Muncipal Corporation Made Illegal road on my Private Land in Madhya Pradesh under Big Corruption planning. Moving ahead we get the demarkation done from concerned Revenue Inspector, SDM, Collector ( IAS) in our favour confirming 4800 sq ft land consumption in Road made by Nagar Nigam Illegaly. The collector ordered Muncipal Commisioner to give the Compensation of Land thru his 3 letters. But the Nagar Nigam refused for compensation. Finally I challenged it to Mp high court thru a Writ Petition under article 226 in Feb 2016. Now the court has issued 3 notices to the respondents, but the reply is not done and skipping every month. How to proceed ahead in this case ??? I want to Hit the Corrupted Commissioner of Nagar Nigam Very Hard !!!

 4 Replies

KS Johal   01 October 2016

Yes go ahead and hit him hard.

Mohneesh   01 October 2016

Thanks, I am looking for some expert Advocates advice to how to handle such cases with govt. bodies. Can Anybody ?? 971794 (Advocate)     02 October 2016

Talk to your local advocate.  if the respondent are not coming, Court can pass ex-party judgement, on appeal from your advocate. 

Mohneesh   02 October 2016

The Govt. Advocate is managing to skip the dates of hearing even after 3 notices issued and reply not received any time. How to ask for ex-party judgement then ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query