Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshay (counseller)     06 July 2013

Governor seeks dissolution of cmj university..

Hello sir,
Governor seeks dissolution of CMJ university..

What's the position of people holding cmj university degree's so many student doing their PG's with this certificates. so, many lost their time and life. What will be the position of students????

i think its absolute failure of government they should get punished ... not students. What will be the student's position, is degree's awarded valid r not.  my admission process for MBA closes on 15th by this month can i take admission.

please help me out sir

thanking you.

Learning

5 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     06 July 2013

If the Governor closes down the sutters of the University, the Governor might have addressed the issues as to why such decision making process is taken. However at the same time, the Government always makes the alternative provision for validating the affairs of the Students. To do so is "interest of the students". The interest of the students is always taken into consideration. Dissolution is a big issue as far as the career of the student is concerned. So, Government must have provided for other alternatives, affiliation, absorption, admission etc... However, you may seek the information under Right to Information Act. Gather the documents, formation of opinion, decision etc.. so that you can exactly come to know about the alternatives.

akshay (counseller)     06 July 2013

Thank you sir, Can I join MBA.I got my certificates everything from the university. i have to pay my academic fees my classes starts by this month.. i dont have time  to wait sir...

Hemang (Advocate)     07 July 2013

Send me your complete information with attachment and the addresses of the college and the office of the Governor. Do not pay the fees hurridly. Just submit an application in writting to the effect that you are prospective student for MBA and intend to seek an admisssion. Request them for the course left open to you. In the meanwhile, we would be filing appropriate applications that may be prepared for you. There is no professional motive. It would be done in the interest of student's career. My email ID is corporatearmour@gmail.com. 

ABHISHEK GUPTA (Founder & Chief Editor)     10 June 2014

Respected Sir,

I did my  MTECH (ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION) at CMJ UNIVERSITY,SHILLONG in 2011-13.

Sir, as now adays i am reading a lot with respect to CMJ UNIVERSITY that Meghalaya govt approves dissolution of CMJ University,

Sir i was looking to do PHD in 2014 September this year, But

Sir my doubt is my MTECH degree from CMJ University Will also be cancelled or i am still be eligible for Admission in PHD , as there is no fault of mine.

Please advice Sir.

Somanath Tripathy (CSO)     08 August 2014

Dear Sir,

I have passed  MA( Public Administration) from CMJ Univercity in 2013. But I have come to know  that this Univercity has dissolved. Sir is my  PG Degree will remain valid or . I have attached herewith  scan copy of my certificate for your needful ple.

Somanath Tripathy,

Odisha,

Attached File : 531975785 pg sn.jpg, 531975785 pg sn1.jpg downloaded: 175 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register