Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sureshyeskay (Retired (VRS) Assistant Director of Horticulture)     27 February 2023

Government official refusing to accept my tapal

Government official Village Administration officer VAO is refusing to accept my tapal. Respected opinions requested 


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2023

You can send it by registered post with acknowledgment card and also endorese a copy to the Tehsildar under who he comes under, if the desired act is not done by the VAO, then you can escalate the matter to Tehsildar and the district  collector.

1 Like

sureshyeskay (Retired (VRS) Assistant Director of Horticulture)     27 February 2023

V.kind of you sir. (1) Posted by R.P only. VAO is refusing the R.P itself. (2) C/c copy already sent to Thasildar. (3) VAO tells me to show a copy of what is inside this tapal & he would decide that too after asking his Thasildar. Tapal is nothing but he is already aware of. Subject matter is about certain objections regarding issues of patta to some of our coparceners, sir.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2023

For patta correction the VAO is not an authority, neither the VAO has powers to entertain your complaint in this regard.

It is the duty of the Tehsildar and not the sub ordinates working under him. 

Therefore it would be proper that you appraoch Tehsildar with a complaint expressing your grievances, he will instruct the VAO to look into the same and submit his report.

If the Tehsildar is not responsive then you may have to approach the District C9llector in this regard to exhaust the remedies available in the local before taking it up legally. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register