LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik abdul (tl)     10 November 2011

Government of india: amendment in 498a, making it bailable

Please sign this online petition...though it is meant for US but it has done wonders for Dogs of hyderabad.
Please go to this link and see your self.

Jaspreet below has opened a new petition I have just signed it and request you all members to SIGN THESE TWO PETITIONS AND OPEN ONE NEW PETION EACH AND FORWARD THE LINK TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SEE ANNA HAZARE LIKE MOVEMENT.

PLEASE PLEASE FORWARD THESE PETIONS TO 1000s OF YOUR FRIENDS EVERY SIGNATURE IS IMPORTANT PLEASE PLEASE FOR EVERY MEN'S FUTURE THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Learning

6 Replies

shaik abdul (tl)     10 November 2011

Thanks for your response Please also sign this petition along with above, It will trigger an email to different MPs of Parliament.

https://www.change.org/petitions/lawcommission-make-498a-bailable-punish-false-complaint-dowry-givers-gender-neutral

(Guest)

These online petitions work in West not a West aping Indian society.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 November 2011

I agree. But let people show dissent.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

PS: Duniya na jeet pao, to haaro na khud se tum

thodi bahut to jehan mein naarajgi rahe.

shaik abdul (tl)     13 November 2011

Yes you are correct it is working in west very effectively but these petition has served the purpose for a cause in Hyd for savings dogs. 

Once a person signs a petition an email will trigger to all the members listed in the petion. We have included 12 members of senior government parliamentarian.

early this year a petition was sent to Rajya sabha by 2000 members for 498a ammendment and 2000 numbers is the highest for any section they have recieved till date.

so sign it

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 November 2011

ohk done.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

shaik abdul (tl)     22 November 2011

Acheived a visible benchmark of 45 Members signatures within 24 hours.

Appreciate your contribution in signing the petition and your patience. We only know what is feels when you love the country and it ditches booking you under false cases which takes years to get justice and justice always not in favor of truth but in favor of false evidences and witnesses.

Friends, 
I am also a affected person just like you and trying to do litlle by raising these petition and hope to change the system. Our fight is with the system and we will definitely succeed and truth will prevail. 
System should be free of influence, full of transparency and justice should not be delayed and it should be equal for those who think they can do harm and go without any punishment. 
We want those greedy people who make us & our elder to suffer to a level of humiliation where it need so much courage to live in the society.

We only know how it feels when you sit in the accused box in the courts, with criminals in the lockup & jail.
So thanks again for your support and please spread the word

Friends, 

I just created a petition entitled Ministry of Law and Justice,Human rights,President of India,Govt of India: Make 498a bailable, DVC Gender Neutral, Stop extortion by Educated Wifes., because I care deeply about this very important issue. 

I'm trying to collect 100 signatures, and I could really use your help. 

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:
https://www.change.org/petitions/ministry-of-law-and-justicehuman-rightspresident-of-indiagovt-of-india-make-498a-bailable-dvc-gender-neutral-stop-extortion-by-educated-wifes?share_id=pKXxFTrcIZ& 

It'll just take a minute! 

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word! 

mohammed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register