Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogith Kp   18 August 2019

government nominee for service benefits

as my uncle was working in police department, he was UN married, and no family in consistent , father and mother had been expired.. my uncle brother and sister are married... so he made a choice to nominate for his service benefit to me, I have to be nephew (brother son ).... but the problem is nomination has given before my uncle was alive... but they have not processed to nominee to service record book, its their negligence and mistake... but I have got nomine form which my uncle made... I got it through rti what can I do in this situation...????


 4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     18 August 2019

Once a nominee always a nominee. It does not confered any right to the property. For claiming any property in such matter it should go in accordance withg the rule of Succession of the party, and not via nominee.

Isaac   18 August 2019

You have to move for succession certificate, which could be obtained from the court after due procedure.The nomination becomes infructuous on the date of death and succession cokmes into effect.

Yogith Kp   18 August 2019

is their any rule that nephew Cant be nominated for UN married and no family situation...?? because he don't have family ...expect married brother and sister...

Yogith Kp   19 August 2019

the administrative dept people's are saying that nominee Cant be done to nephew (brother son) but my question is for un married male and no family ,expect his married brothers and sisters.... is their any rule in kcsr book that nephew Cant be nominated...??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query