Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Government Employees

Kya Government Employs without Permission Law kar sakte hai kya

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 June 2022

What is the problem in seeking departmental permission, which is formal in nature ? 

Hardik Jayantibhai Dodiya   24 June 2022

sir Agar Department se permission Granted Nahi Ho, and Phir Bhi Agee ki study ke liye kya karna chahiye any Case Status or judgment so plz give me case number

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 June 2022

Without specific permission, no employee can study any regular course.  One has to apply for study leave and can only take up regular courses in law.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 June 2022

Originally posted by : Hardik Jayantibhai Dodiya

sir Agar Department se permission Granted Nahi Ho, and Phir Bhi Agee ki study ke liye kya karna chahiye any Case Status or judgment so plz give me case number

@ Mr. Hardik Jayantibhai Dodiya, 

Why are you so apprehensive fqua grant  of permission, why do you think with negativity ? Must apply and see you will be allowed.

It is better to write in English and not winglish.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2022

generally govt. departments encourage additional professional qualifications like LLB. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 June 2022

To my knowledge, there is no sttutory law having force of law, which mandates prior permission for joining a course of study. It is only that pursuing such a course of study should not impair his devotion to duty and performance of the tasks assigned to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register