Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja (business)     01 September 2010

goverment servant.

dear sir, district judge have to be advocate for seven years. please advise, if someone has practice as a advocate for three years, and then joined in govt service, can he eligeble for district judge? govt service can be count as a advocacy tenure if he represents govt as advocate?joining in govt service his bar council membership has to be ceased?


 2 Replies

ADV Pawanpreet Singh (advocate)     01 September 2010

u have to resign first from ur current govt job

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     08 September 2010

you first need to resign from the government service .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register