LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gourab Biswas   03 February 2023

Goutam vs gautam in college degree certificate

My father's name on his aadhar card is Goutam but his name on my college degree certificate is Gautam. I have made an affidavit for supporting the fact that both are the same person. Do I need to worry about Government job document verification? 


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2023

how the differentce came.


what you have done to get it coreted.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 February 2023

 You have no issues sir just make an affidavit where in you give declaration that these two names are one and the same and get the affidavit published in the daily news paper your problem will be solved.

1 Like

Gourab Biswas   04 February 2023

This mistake was probably done by me only during the application process, but I don't really remember filling it wrong though it was 5 years ago. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query