Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (abc)     27 May 2011

Got beaten up last night, can relate to my in laws threat!!

Help!!!!

I got beaten up by 3 guys, last night returning from office at around 11.30 pm... I know that my in laws must have hired the guys tio beat me up as I am not ready to keep their daughter as she is extremist. I got few cuts (blood) and bruises....

what to do? I have not gone to doctor yet and to police station yet....

I just can't let my wife and my in-laws get away like this .....

Please let me know some laws by which I can put them into long term jail, like unbailable for this crime on me.... first it was mental harm and now they are giving me physical toture indirectly.....

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MANISH

Learning

4 Replies

manish (abc)     27 May 2011

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Got-beaten-up-last-night-can-relate-to-my-in-laws-threat--37636.asp

hey, zeeshan, thanks for reply...

However, i want to know what is MLC and under what acts I can file case to them and the big question... how will it SAVE ME OR MY FAMILY FROM A FALSE 498A OR DV. ALSO, IF I FILE FOR MY IN-LAWS, WOULD THEY HAVE TO COME TO MUMBAI TO APPEAR BEFORE COURT OR WOULD THEY BE TRIALED AT DELHI WHERE THEY ARE CURRENTLY RESIDING...

PLZZZZ i AM WAITING FOR MY FRIEND TO COME AND THEN WE WILL DISCUSS THE NATURE OF THIS ISSUE AND THEN REPORT IT... TO THE POLICE..

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     28 May 2011

@Zeeshan is correct.

You should complain to police explaining your issue persisting and existing with your in-laws. Then you can narrate about the incidence.

I fail to understand under what circumstances you were beaten-up and for what reasons. No one can just bounce on your head and start beating you. May be by adding a little details as how did it happened would help ou build a true and hence strong case.

--

peace

Saurabh.V

(Guest)

Manish, you must complain to police if its a genuine matter. This can happen again if you do not initiate any action against those who are trying to harass you by doing such horrifying acts!...

(Guest)

get a medical report quick!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register