Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam jain (hr)     09 February 2013

Got ab .....after what precaution should be taken

Hi,

After six months finally i am free person got my AB though Kolkata High Court. He had shouted at the judge and said he will apply for cancellation at supreme court. I am not afraid but what precaution should i take care..

Secondly now should i apply for divorce......as its been more than 12months fighting and as all this is for money extracting business and nothing else. 

Thanks in advance for your reply

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Hi Gautam,

Can you share judgement frm Kolkatta HC or ur case no ? I am also on Interim AB, hearing is coming soon. 

Pls reply.

BR, Mani

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     10 February 2013

Hi gautam  12 months separation is no ground for divorce.

never make any call or visit your inlaws till charge sheet is filed. the only practical way in which they can get the bail cancelled is by alleging with proof that you have threatened or tried to make inducement to complainant or witnesses. also you need to cooperate with IO.   congratulations and enjoy your freedom from fear of arrest

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     10 February 2013

If all your sincere efforts for reconciliation fail then you may apply for divorce after 2 years of separation.   But not before getting AB. Also remember that one who files divorce petition earlier enjoys the beneifits of jurisdiction.Though sec25 cpc can  always be used for transfer through SC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register