LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti Prakash (JP) Singh (eLearning Facilitator)     20 May 2022

Gorakhpur police recommended (attached herewith) this case needs your supervision in 2 cities/states

Dear Ma'am/ Sir,


My deceased Father's Nationalized Bank Locker

(having my wife's jewelry and Late father's Will Statement etc. worth over INR 20 crores)

robbed and looted by my brother despite my opposition...    


What all CrPC and or IPC are applicable legally?


please Team-up with 2 prudent and professional Local Lawyers of your own choice, 1 each in

Bhilai-Durg (Raipur, 36garh, erstwhile Madhya Pradesh)

and also 

Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh) 

to facilitate Justice to my 06 years only progeny (baby girl) and my 49 yrs old better-half, Dr Ramya Singh (PhD, Psychology)

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Jyoti Prakash (J.P.) Singh

Male, 51 years


1. Gorakhpur's Police' very strong recommendation for this Court Case~  PFA media coverage added herewith

2. My previous Queries at this same Forum here~ Please refer here itself; by clicking on my profile here

3. Sneak-peek by NIT Haryana, 34k dedicated organic Followers ~ PFA, added herewith

4. Sneak-peek by DDU Gorakhpur University, 42k dedicated organic Followers  ~ PFA, added herewith

Thanking you and yours in anticipation of an early Justice.

Kind Regards,

Jyoti Prakash (J.P.) Singh

Male, 51 years



 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   20 May 2022

Dear Panic, You may file under section 379,419,420,467,468,406 and 499 IPC against opposite parties.

Adv. Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court.

Jyoti Prakash (JP) Singh (eLearning Facilitator)     21 May 2022

so much once again

dear attorney

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query