Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOOGLE CHEATS INDIA - Shocking

Page no : 2

(Guest)
It is better to say USA as Useless States of Association.
1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     24 November 2009

GOOGLE should be severely reprimanded by the Indian govt. and the true maps should be made to display on the US and Chinese version of Google

1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     01 July 2013

Last time I could not upload the maps properly,  I just checked it today after more than 3  1/2years and now also there are 3 different maps of Arunachal Pradesh on the internet in 3 differant versions of gooooogle.........

Gooogle have still not rectified its wrong depiction of the borders of the area of Arunachal Pradesh which is a part of India...

Here is the INDIAN VERSION OF GOOOOGLE MAPS.................. on maps.google.co.in

Here Arunachal Pradesh is shown as an INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA......!!!

This is the US version on maps.google.com

Here  Arunachal Pradesh is shown as a DISPUTED TERRITORY..........(note that it is an area shown with 'dotted line') 

And here is the Chinese Version i.e. on ditu.google.com. 

Here Arunalchal Pradesh is not even the part of India..... but is shown as an INTEGRAL PART OF CHINA............!!!

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 July 2013

may the issue is old but noo one has taken an initiative to rectify it even our indians are working in google and they have no choice but what the head will say they will do 

are they not true indians, is there families are not residing in india even google office are situated in inida 

I never said that the Indian employees of google are not true Indians. I only want to say that GOOGLE should be severely reprimanded by the Indian govt. and the true maps should be made to display on the US and Chinese version of Google. Google have excluded Arunachal Pradesh from the Indian territory and shown wrong boundries and shown it as a part of China and displayed 3 different maps in 3 different versions. Would Chinese govt tolarate an act like this, if google had displayed tibet as a 'disputed territory'....?? Google could'nt have even dared to think of doing so.. But it can be easily done with India bcoz Indian govt will not do anything they know......... :(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More