Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samudra (self)     18 November 2012

Going abroad without permission.

Hello Everyone,

one of my freind employed by state govt karntaka wants to go abroad tour. as we all know, the procedure to get permission is labourous as well as time/money consuming. he wants to skip and take normal leave and travel. Is it a offence? what is the punishment by law for such an act if any. please advise.

Thank in advance.

 2 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     18 November 2012

If you are in governemnt job you are supposed to get station leave permission  from your employer. If you go aboard and if your employer comes to know than disciplinary  proceeding will be initiated against you. I do not think there can be any reason of now allowing you to go aboard. If any criminal proceeding is pending against you in that case your empoyer cannot grant permission.

Sudhir Kumar (Dy Director)     21 November 2012

Agreed with mr DSurjti Singh.any Govt employee try this shrotcut and land in trouble.  They are also not able to judtify expenditure. Even for applying leave one has to give leave address. Even if he get permission till leave will be normal no special leave is given for this purpose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query