Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar Das (manager)     11 August 2015

Go to higher court

I am proved innocent and a criminal case on last 20th dec 2014, and in that case the opponent party withdrawn the case and I have been accuited.

My question is that can they go to highter court for the same case and is there any time boundery within which they have to file case in highre court


Amit Das


 2 Replies

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     12 August 2015

your question is not clear because on the one hand you are saying that you have ben acquitted after proving your innocence and on the other hand you are saying that other party has withdrawn its case

tell me which statement is correct, 


Amit Kumar Das (manager)     25 August 2015

the opponent party has told court that they do not have any complain and also submitte a written petition mentioning the same. There were no witness called by the court and after 2 days hearing I have been declered actuitted by the hon'ble court on 20th Dec. 2014

My question is that can they again go to higher court after so many days for the same case?

Kindly reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query