Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smart advocate (CR)     17 January 2012

Go (cow) rakshana

DEAR FRIENDS

Recently my relative bought cow to his house - GO RAKSHANA -. neighbours or objecting that they get smel of dung and urine (go mutra), is it an offence or is it a public nuisance. In our country we honour and respect COW as the living god. Can they file case against the neighbour not to keep cow in their compound to prectct COW. I request all my friends go kindly give me your feedback at your earliest.

GPSrinivas
Advocate - Hyderabad.

Learning

5 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 January 2012

carry on service of cow, even case filed it will take its own journey.

MANI RAM SHARMA (Advocate)     17 January 2012

Article 48 of Constitution of India reads, "The State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines

and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the  slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle."

smart advocate (CR)     17 January 2012

respected sir,

thanks for your detailed constitutional reply.

my question is : is it a public nuisance to breed a cow at home.

can a person take care of cow in his house compound like domestic animals. when pets are allowed by neighbours, why can't a cow ? if so, does neighbours has the right to object and create bad scene.

thanks.

GPSrinivas

MANI RAM SHARMA (Advocate)     17 January 2012

You may say that you are doing all this in pursuance of the Constitutional Religion. However some Governments has decided to locate the dairy farms in the outer skirts of City say like Jaipur, Delhi for cleanliness. Yet I do not feel that keeping acow may causea ny nuisance. If the people are obstructing obeyance of Constitutional Obligations then such people are certainly creating nuisance.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 January 2012

if it is residential coloney, precondition is - not to keep any animal at residence, then it is objectionable; neighbours may complain. otherwise not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More