LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     19 September 2011

Giving evidence before someone murders me

Actually My father was murdered by my relative. 

One week before the death he called my house and threatenend my father that he will kill him.

In the same way he killed my father after a week.

Now a days he is torturing me whenenver he sees me saying that he will do the same thing that he did to my father if i rise any legal actions against him to get justice.

In this instance is it possible to record my evidence saying what he is doing to me. Will that serve as evidence if he kills away my life?

Atleast knowing that there is evidence of the facts what he did. I would be prevented from anything happening worst to me.

Please help me what should i do.

May i state all these facts to get police and get security from them. and also let me know the procedures for the same. 

Learning

2 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     25 September 2011

I think every individual is elligible to file a request for police protection. It will be studied upon, provisioned, continued, curtailed etc based on threat perception from time to time.

It will be a nice solution to the problem 'Giving evidence before someone........."

But, rest assured the moment this reaches this stage, that someone that you fear will have to fear for self. God alone can foresee the rest.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     25 September 2011

One has to write to the police station that has jurisdiction of the area where the individual lives. You will have to go to the nearby police station and find out details. I think this will not pose much of technical problem unlike an FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register