LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh   21 May 2016

Give the custudy my wife and my beby

Dear Sir, We are Love marriage my wife is Hindu and I am is Buddha, we are register married in Surat 10 June 2015 . we have one small baby 2 month, my wife is live in She's parent Home, she is parent say me diverse because your low cast, she's parent not accept me and not meet my Beby and my Wife, pressure to my wife get the diverse. Please help me and suggest to Give custody my wife and my small beby girl. Please Help me

Learning

3 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     21 May 2016

Engage an advocate. File Restitution of conjugal rights. Your wife will come to court. Request the judge to mediate and the judge willl explain to your wife to stay with you along with your child.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     21 May 2016

If husband or wife does not want, nobody can make them join back.  Filing RCR will only help you get divorce, if she loses RCR you need not pay her alimony, but you need to pay alimony to your kid.  Filing RCR does not gaurantee you that court will make her come and sleep beside you.

A walk alone (-)     22 May 2016

Why are you running for that wife who doesn't want to live with you. No court no law , no person pressurized her to live with you. Give divorce and live life to that girl who and her family respect you and want to live with you. Nothing you will get by dragging a dead relationship. If she want to keep her baby with her then let her keep. Forget all and live a peaceful life. Once you enter court only life money time will ruin. Nothing you will get except divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register