LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pushpinder singh   17 January 2016

Give me solution plz

hlo friends..

meri marrige march 2006 mein huyii.. 2-3 month baad meri wife ki ldaayii mujhse and mere ghr walo se ho gyii.. nov. 2008 mein hmara ek beta huya.. 2009 mein meri wife ghr shodkr maayke chlii gyii.. 1 saal baad waapis aayii... 2012  mein usne meri family pr under section 498 a case kr diiya.. jo 1 saal baad compromise ho geaa sept. 2014 se hum apne hii ghr mein alag alag room mein rahne lge.. may 2015 se main ek unmarried ladkii k saath kahii aur rah rhaa hu.. question is kia meri wife mere uppr koii case kr sktii hai?  mere uppr koii legal action ho skta hai? .. m in govt. job... agr koii legal action hotta hai to sjaa kia hai.. kisi u/s ho skta hai.. and merii job ko koii problm?

                               thanking you



 24 Replies

Sidharth   17 January 2016


A MARRIED government employee is residing with a woman, who is not his wife and asking

"IS it a crime??" 

What will you do if you were in place of your wife. 

pushpinder singh   17 January 2016

mr. sidharth ja to aap meri jagah hotte or merii wife jaisii wife aapko mil jaaye to agr aap sucide na  kro to mujhe kahnaa,, so plzz..

Sidharth   17 January 2016

Then why you compromised 498a and took her back.?

Who gave you licence to get live in relation? 

humairaa   17 January 2016

Mr pushpinder I am not a lawyer but I can understand how much u must hav been harrased. I would advice u to put up some spy cameras or hidden cctv cameras in ur house so that u have proofs against ur wife n u can take some legal step against her.

Sidharth   17 January 2016


Question is NOT that wife has betrayed him.

He is saying He himself betrayed her.

Sidharth   17 January 2016

तू बेवफा है तो एक और बुरी खबर भी सुन। मेरा इंतजार कोई और भी करता है।


humairaa   17 January 2016

Mr siddharth I understood tht but what I hav understood is tht his wife is a torchre. So instead of cheating and giving wife one more chance to create a trouble better to prepare oneself to get away from some major trouble or incident.

pushpinder singh   17 January 2016

friends answer me wht i ask... plz advice na dewe

pushpinder singh   17 January 2016

thanks mrs. renuka chaudry... u r absolutly right...  wht u think wo koii legal case to nahii kr paayegii na mere khilaaf... jo mere saath beetii hai wo to merii family and bhagwaan hii janta hai..

pushpinder singh   17 January 2016

i have no problm from 498...  main 1 saal  se alag rah rahaa hu... bss abb adlutry type koii case na ho

pushpinder singh   17 January 2016

thanx jii... bahut dhanyabaad

Sidharth   18 January 2016


Actually I think he already knows all this, his intention is to ask how to avoid it.

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     18 January 2016

Having a girlfriend out of marriage relationship is not a criminal offence however it is an unsocial act in our society. This could be ground for mental cruelty against you under Domestic violence Act. And if there is any criminal case against you pending in any court, u may lost ur job (may be)

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 January 2016

I will not advise you to live with her it will became very dangerous for you if the girl annoyed with you she can filed cases of rape, remain keeping her under the influence of drugs, kidnapping and wrongful confinement against you, again you get trapped in the claws of law and put behind the bars .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register