LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu (Supervisor)     16 October 2011

Give me better solution

I had married with the girl 3 yrs back by Muslim formalities .just 1 month only she live with me end of the month she fight with me & my family then she gone to her parents home with all her materials dress ornaments. She stayed with her parents home and torture me through phone calls to come separately from my family.I am bare with my family members mother,sister.But she was adamant to harass me .I am totally upset.I try to convinced her. But she was adment.Finally I gone to mosque for solve the issue .In the mosque her  relation was in big post. So they neglect my compliance. Her father in govt employee so they have political support also. I affect lot of problems my working area .

After 6 month One day she report in women police against my mother,myself.I go to police they compel me to go to live with her. Again I gone to live separately. That time one night she fight with me & try to kill me. I call the police. Once police came to home she act in front of police with tears. Police sent both to our parent home.
After 1 year I decide to give a talaq through written format with hiddah amount& during marriage day I given the mahr 16 gram gold chain. But she is not accepting .She issue the lawyer notice with ugly words.I was replied by my lawyer.After Now she file a case in court under DV 2005.She ask a 60 sovereigns gold & 11 lakh.She complained my family members also.
What can I do.

Learning

7 Replies

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     16 October 2011

YOU DISCLOSE YOUR RELIGION.

babu (Supervisor)     17 October 2011

srivatsaji,

May be mistakenly happened.ok next what i am going to do further.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 October 2011

Dear Babu

If you are muslim or not in both condition, mutualy covineced her and if she is agree for khula then do khula if she is not ready then fight the case before the court.

babu (Supervisor)     17 October 2011

Dear nadeem ji,

Thank u .Now i am in abroad.My wife filed case in court in india 10 days before.i didn't recive summon from court.how to safeguard my  family members  & also me.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

Which City/ State?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

babu (Supervisor)     20 October 2011

Shonee Ji,

Coimbatore.Tamilnadu.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 October 2011

AB is available in Tamil Nadu.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor