LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Esther Leena   29 November 2021

Girls property share

Does girls have share in the fathers property?? 

My brother has kept my father captive and enjoying the property.

As it's not ancestors property I am scared to go legal.

 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 November 2021

The query is short of material facts. So also, inheritance of property is governed by personal laws.

Shashi Dhara   29 November 2021

The name show that u are hindu or not ,if not u cannot claim anything.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 November 2021

If you are hindu and your father died intestate then you have right to claim your share in the property belonged to your deceased father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query