Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

5 Replies

Sky to   15 February 2019

hi... i m 23yrs now....she's 20yrs now well my loves is my fmly member girls bt she is starting to make verry siriusly love 2.5yrears and me to but now she's telleng my family is my imprtant my fmly member forced to another guy to force marrege so i dont know wht can i do bt she's really love me but hes family members to again with love now she's telling i disaided to marrege bicous my fmllys is blackmail to family sentiments reletionship so i will disaid to married and she was one chance to give me here thats me to discuse the she's fmly members i take
now i dnt undrstd sir what can i do she's promised starting with me surely i will married you

... i m 23yrs now....she's 20yrs now well my loves is my fmly member girls bt she is starting to make verry siriusly love 2.5yrears and me to but now she's telleng my family is my imprtant my fmly member forced to another guy to force marrege so i dont know wht can i do bt she's really love with me but hes family members to against with love now she's telling i disaided to marrege bicous my fmllys is blackmail to family sentiments reletionship so i will disaid to married and she was one chance to give me here thats means to discuse the she's fmly members i discused bt fmly members dnt care about bt hes unhelped me
now i dnt undrstd sir what can i do she's promised starting with me surely i will married you.
plzz consultent me sir

NSV VARA PRASAD   15 February 2019

It is best in first.  Girls are best in selection.

but sir she's not happy i can see his heart i want to give justice to him bicouse she's telling she's not interested but she's give only father happy now what is this sir she's clearly telled ones open the time i will married him bicouse now she's father only against he is own self freedom now this is illegel na sir...? plz sir i know she want to me but thare are no way to telling openent plz sir i want to trusted consultent plz help me sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2019

Originally posted by : Sky to
hi... i m 23yrs now....she's 20yrs now well my loves is my fmly member girls bt she is starting to make verry siriusly love 2.5yrears and me to but now she's telleng my family is my imprtant my fmly member forced to another guy to force marrege so i dont know wht can i do bt she's really love me but hes family members to again with love now she's telling i disaided to marrege bicous my fmllys is blackmail to family sentiments reletionship so i will disaid to married and she was one chance to give me here thats me to discuse the she's fmly members i take now i dnt undrstd sir what can i do she's promised starting with me surely i will married you

There is nothing you can do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register