LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     17 March 2014

Girl lied in her statement given to the judge about her job

Girl lied about her job when asked by my lawyer about her present state of working. She explicitly said that she is not able to work and living in Kanpur after filing 498a and Domestic Violence case.

Recently she has also filed for divorce. 

I have all the evidences which proves she is a liar. My question is - when I would prove she lied to the judge, would judge take any action against her????

I would file counter case as well, and I want to mention all these traits of her in the case. Do you think Indian Law even take women statement seriously and take actions against them?? Or they also have an attitude ... Ji Ladki hai...

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2014

where was this evidence at the stage of cross-examination.

498_final stage (Professional)     17 March 2014

I didnt get you sir... are you asking when this statement was made? If thats the question then yes.. it was during her cross examination after taking oath in the court. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

if you have strong evidence in your favour and disclose the facts that her statement is wrong then you can file a complaint before court u/s 340 of Cr.P.C. or wait till the defense evidence.

feel free to call

498_final stage (Professional)     18 March 2014

Dear Mr  Qureshi,

Thanks for your response. Yes I have very strong evidences (Government Tax Records) which clearly proves she is lying to make money. Her mother also made the same statements. They feel every body on this earth is a fool except them

Now they have done this act in Kanpur during cross examination of Domestic Violence case. Should I file this case there or I can file it in Ghaziabad???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register