Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

panda priya   26 October 2022

Gifted property

hi i just wanted to know, my father has gifted me my apartment in development of our land done in 2003. I wanted to take loan by keeping my property. but the banks are refusing to give me loan without specifying a reason.


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 October 2022

Without any reason, the bank cannot refuse, if so ask the reasons using RTI.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 October 2022

The reason for denial of bank loan has to be considered by a local prudent lawyer, which has not been mentioned by you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 October 2022

What do you mean by "gifted me my apartment in development of our land done in 2003"? Please post complete facts.


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 October 2022

Yes you can take bank loan without any hindrance on the basis of registered gift deed. 2. It depends on bank to bank as certain time is taken in processing as well as in taking legal opinion and valuation report.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query