LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUDHAKAR REDDY (LAW OFFICER)     12 November 2018

Gift or settlement deed

My father is a govt employee....30 years back he taken a plot and registered that plot in favour of my elder brother. He constructed a house in the above said plot. we are 4 brothers & one sister recently my father passed away.my elder brother is saying that the Land and the building constructed by my father is belongs to him....can u pls call me on 9063456333i can explain clearlywhat happend

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 November 2018

Dear querist,

In case plot and other papers is in name of your brother then noting much can be done in this regards.

Payment of plot was done by cash or other means ??

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Shashi Dhara   12 November 2018

All of u jointly file for partition suit. ..in civil court for partition .u give proper evidence why Ur father registered it in his name. What was his age at that time .whether he was earning at that time .what was his earnings to construct the building.show all with relavant documentsi.e all the money spent was Ur father's earnings with proof and win the suit.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2018

Does the sale deed narrate beneficiary clause or that payment is made by father?

Does proof of payments by father on construction exist?

Since the title is the name of brother he is and can claim as posted by you in the query.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2018

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, Religious scholars, etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, revenue codes/rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

You can also try to get free legal advice from FREE Legal Aid that is usually in LOCAL courts Complex..preferably from a counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g;  Civil matters.

Try to obtain written legal opinion from your LOCAL counsel.

If possible strike an amicable settlement and register IT.

SUDHAKAR REDDY (LAW OFFICER)     10 February 2022

Originally posted by : praveen TECHNO

My father is a govt employee....30 years back he taken a plot and registered that plot in favour of my elder brother. He constructed a house in the above said plot. we are 4 brothers & one sister recently my father passed away.my elder brother is saying that the Land and the building constructed by my father is belongs to him...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register