LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha   24 June 2016

Gift from mother

My mother gifted me some money through cheques few years back. Now, considering that my brother might create problems, both I and my mother want to get it in writing that it was a gift.

What is the best way to do it? Is that document registered? Could you please suggest how to draft it?

I would appreciate if someone could suggest a draft.




 3 Replies

Khush   24 June 2016

no need, he can not do anything


1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2016

She may write on paper to you mentioning cheque numbers.

1 Like

nikhil singh (Advocate)     24 June 2016

Nothing to worry. Your mother can gift u.

Nikhil Singh


Supreme Court of India

(M) 9352444446, 7838078186

Off:A-63, Defence Colony, New-Delhi 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query