LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam Thota   05 September 2018

Gift deed validity

my mother proporty given to my sister as gift deed and registration done by legahiers(myself and two younger brother).but this property not given by mother to my sister directly while she alive or mother not written any will to do so.as a brothers we given to her as gift deed. PL suggest whether gift deed valid as per law
b)now my sister want to resale parents property to outsiders to gain money as a brother I am objecting selling to others and I want to purchase the same @present market rate since my house interli validitynked with my sister beside house so I am objecting for sale but my sister not hearing my words she want to sale to non blood relation i.e., out Sider PL suggest whether gift deed valid as per law,now shall I approach court for not to entertain this sale and also clarify whether my sister go for selling without my consent to others PL clarify

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     05 September 2018

Confusing Your question.You said that you alog with others, who are the legal heirs have execudted a Gift Deed and it is registered. Againt you are saying in a negitive manner. which one is correct.  So give a correct information. 

Gautam Thota   05 September 2018

Sir both are correct I am one of the elder legal heir as elder I done gift deed to my sister along with my younger brother but now as per gentlemen agreement my sister disposing the property to non blood relation to others to gain amount but now I want to purchase it for market rate as legalhier but she overcoming gentlemen agreement that's why shall I approach court of law on the validity of gift deed or shall I file a case to get orders to dispose at market/govt.price as a elder brother of family and donor

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     06 September 2018

Please file a civil suit to give you the first offer or priority.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register