LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish   30 October 2015

Gift deed or relinquish

We have a joint inherited property in name of three Delhi. Now the property is to be transferred in single name. It is aDDA flat. Our property dealer says u have to go in for a registered gift deed. Relinquishing after a conveyance deed is done is not possible. Pl advice.


 3 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     30 October 2015

joint  family  property can be relinquesh  any one of legal heris/ share holder. But onece property  relinquesh , the person who relinqueshed his/her right he will loose right over property.Like Gift alos 971794 (Advocate)     30 October 2015

Your property dealer advice is correct

vijaykumar U jaiswar (Accounts Clerk)     19 January 2016

My father gift his self earned property to my step mother.  we have invested money while buying the said property by issuing cheque on the name of father.  we filed case against cancellation gift deed because  it is registerd when my father is ill (under treatment of neoro surgen )and court not given us sta que.  but my step mother with the help of her advocate daughter publish advertisement for sell property.  can we get sta que from Honble court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register