LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palllavi (NA)     06 March 2013

Gift deed of old out house in year of 1978

Hello, My mother has self property of a out house in a co.op.society and she purchased it on the year of1978. Builder has given Share Certificate and flat receipts to her and there is no registration that time.Now she wants to do gift deed of the same and Haveli officers is not ready to do it on Corporation Tax payment receipt ,share certificate and flat receipt. Please advice with the list of require documents as the builder expired and his son is not co operating to give us Index II.

Thanks 

Pallavi 

Learning

3 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     06 March 2013

there should be ragistered sale deed unless you have to file suit against cooperative society.

Palllavi (NA)     06 March 2013

Hello Mr.Rajendra, Thank you for your reply. There is no registration as the year was 1978. Now if we have to do sales deed as per the old value,builder has expired and his son is no co operating for the same.

Palllavi (NA)     07 March 2013

Please help... I want to know the process .. My mother has self propertyf a out house in a co.op.society and she purchased it on the year of1978. Builder has given Share Certificate and flat receipts to her and there is no registration that time.Now she wants to do gift deed of the same and Haveli officers is not ready to do it on Corporation Tax payment receipt ,share certificate and flat receipt. Please advice with the list of require documents as the builder expired and his son is not co operating to give us Index II.

There is no registration as the year was 1978. Now if we have to do sales deed as per the old value,builder has expired and his son is no co operating for the same.

Thanks 

Pallavi 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register