Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (Engineer)     10 February 2010

Gift deed of Agricultural land

Hello Respected Experts,

   I would kindly like to know if it is possible for my wife to gift deed her share in agricultural land to her father(which was purchased by her) in karnataka.

Thanks in Advance,


 2 Replies

m.arunprakaash (advocate)     12 February 2010

 It is possible provided the donee must be an agriculturalist for accepting the gift deed under section 79 A and 79 B of the Karnataka Land Reforms Act 1961`.

1 Like

J. Kumar (Accountant)     09 March 2010

Hello Sirs/Faculties,

Pl. guide me on Transfer of Agricultur Land by X to Y by way of Gift (X and Y are not Relatives) at Indore in Madya Pradesh. Whether it is permissable under the M.P. Land Act? Whether it is necessary for Y to be an Agriculturist. What is the position in Rajasthan for Transferring Agricultur land?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register