FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Emmanuel Swami (Business Analyst)     06 March 2013

Gift deed

I have helped my inlaws purchase a property by taking the loan in my name, however the EMI and the other payments have been made by them. Once they pay off the loan what will be the best way to transfer the property in their name ( Sale / Gift Deed/ Name Transfer).






 2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     06 March 2013

you may do the sale transfer. incase of gift deed you would be liable to pay income tax on the value of the gift alongwith paying registration charges for the Gift Deed.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia


1 Like

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     06 March 2013

by ragisterd sale deed transfer can be made.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query