LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil SHETTY   03 April 2021

Gift deed

My grand mother wants to gift her self acquired property (small building )to me , I consulted one of the panel of experts , he is guiding me to get a family tree certificate with adhar card number of all of those children's , we don't have and their details and there is a quarrel between us and them, me and my grand mother were thrown out of house, I am looking after her I don't have parents financially we are weak please some one help on this?

Learning

4 Replies

Hetal N. Bhayani   03 April 2021

If it is your grand mother's self acquired property and if she her self will go for gift registration than who all are there in family doesn't matter. Draft gift deed with due diligence so it will not leave scope for future challenges.

my simple question is while drafting a gift deed mentioning family tree is it compulsory to get typed in gift deed with adhar number and other details mandatory in karnataka?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     03 April 2021

Hello,

For drafting and registration of gift deed, aadhar number of a family member mentioned in the family tree are not compulsory. Your grandmother can register a gift deed in your favour if the property is self-acquired property. 

Thanks for your advice sir have a great day

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register