Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Manager)     20 September 2010

Gift Dead non-movable property

all,

i am in the phase of getting one propoert purchased, this propoerty was done by employee co-operative socity in bangalore, this was registerd in the name of employee by the complyee co-operative socity.

Later the property owner (Doner)  had did the gift dead in his daughter name(Donee) during 2006, where as later the Doner had passwed away.

This proporty comes under BBMP and this is a vacant site, how ever the the Donee (Daugter) did the BBMP katha during this year (2010) after the Doner Death, till then she had only registerd deed with her.

Since there are classes that the Acceptance must be complete the Gift deed process before the death of the doner, when do we conisder that the property is acceptance or handed over to the donee?

is there any problem in this property?

this Family belongs to Muslim religian

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

suresh (Advocate)     21 September 2010

Dear Mr.Raj,

In the gift deed offer and acceptence is must, in your case when the deed was register in his daughter's name the Donor is aliive, hence the gift deed is valid.

There is no time limitation to get katha transfered in his daughter's name, but she has to pay fine to the considered BBMP authorities.

since,  you have mentioned there are some caluses in the gift deed acceptence is must, on this point  i have see the gift deed, then I can opione on the same.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     22 September 2010

Dear Raj,

I agree with the opinion of Mr. Suresh.

The physical possession is also very important in this aspect to satisfy the requires of Gift.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register