LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhruv Rathod   09 June 2023

Ghmc dilapidated

Hi Experts, 

One of the property is pending in court. The property is slightly old and kind of Deliapated situation. Other party in  influencing ghmc to demolish said property. Since we are not ready for compromise. However there are court cases pending and also there is STATUS CO order. 


Please advise your inputs. 




 2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     09 June 2023

When status quo  has already been directed by competent Court of Law / Authority, any party shall not change the situation of subject property.

It is advisable to consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case and change circumstances, if any for necessary proceeding for initiation of contempt of court. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2023

You can read an article through below link about pending cases under GHMC authorities.

Read more at:


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register