LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed (engineer)     13 May 2012

Getting restraint order- poilce

i filed a complaint one of my relative regarding a property dispute.

because of this he some times comes to my home and threatens or make noises in front of the public.

what sort of a complaint can i do against him..can i get him arrested..or any kind of restraint against him.
how serious are police officer on these kind of matter..especially when he has good political hands.


 2 Replies

Rahul (trainee)     13 May 2012

police are list bothered about this as per my experience but even then u have to follow it up for your safty

Vishwa (translator)     13 May 2012

You can have the person arrested for breach of peace. He will be released but will have to appear before SDM court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads