LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sturlas (Employee)     05 August 2009

Getting Passport

If there is pending criminal case running in the court.

Help me in getting passport procedure

Here are the details of My case . section 324 and 342 .

Our relatives filed case on 8 our family members .

I am  private employee . I have selected for S/W company . Date of Joing is around october .

By the joinin date i need submit my passport.

Please help in that regard


 1 Replies

Raman ( )     05 August 2009

You need assistance from higher officials in Police Department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads