LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish mangla (bussiness)     28 April 2014

Getting noc for join another govt.job ruling copy

sir ,i can find above rule and regulation policy copy of cenral govt.department?

i am working in post office department as clerk designation.now i was applied a another govt job and another department,the another department demand a copy of  no objection certificate in my post office department.but my post office department to avoid/reject issuing the noc certificate.he saying ..the not rule of noc...but i am helpless becoz i have not available of ruling copy of noc from post officeor central govt.department....sir,kindly send me the ruling copy of NOC FROM POST OFFICE OR CENTRAL GOVT.DEPARTMENT

THANKS FROM

MANISH MANGLA

Learning

1 Replies

MV RAJA RAAM (High Court Advocate)     02 May 2014

Seek copy from postal department under right to information act. Noc is must, since noc gives or show that there are no dues from your department and also no disciplinary cases are pending against you. Since I am on vacation I may not provide you now the rulings.  1st week of june only I amable to provide, if necessary then. You may seek a letter from your postal department that there are no dues from them and no disciplinary cases are pending against you. Probably it may serve your purpose.  Good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More